• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Ending out December with a Potential Pattern Change

CoastalWx

The 28th-29th event the Euro shows just offshore is likely not going to happen, the pattern out west is still sort of in a transitional phase and the flow is fast, I'd be surprised if the Euro ends up right on that, the GFS idea of just colder and dry is probably right.

That 29th storm isn't far from something?

Question answered lol

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or it could be a cold rain like the GFS has.

Those do not look to me to be the same system, the GFS takes the northern stream disturbance and makes it into something of an event...the Euro seems to wash it out and something comes flying out of the Gulf...I guess its possible we may be seeing the GFS overdo something in the NRN Stream and miss the SRN Stream but my feeling is anything that tries to come outta the Gulf in that window is not coming up the coast anyway.

it's never winter until until JI cancels it

Seems about the climo period of time for him to cancel it...around the third week in Dec.

I'm really surprised at the folks throwing in the towel...though admittedly if no snow event takes place through the first week of January it may really push some over the ledge.

2012-2013...slow start, but then two HECS basically in Feb/Mar.

Seems about the climo period of time for him to cancel it...around the third week in Dec.

I'm really surprised at the folks throwing in the towel...though admittedly if no snow event takes place through the first week of January it may really push some over the ledge.

2012-2013...slow start, but then two HECS basically in Feb/Mar.

:cliff:

Lol...the newer posters are looking at Ji and saying where did that come from. The rest of us were waiting and this time it's a bit late. Remember Ji has the seniority to cancel and un cancel winter. Wish we werent all in sub forums. The old days were fun.

This transitional pattern this time reminds of when we did it in late January 2013.

Lol...the newer posters are looking at Ji and saying where did that come from. The rest of us were waiting and this time it's a bit late. Remember Ji has the seniority to cancel and un cancel winter. Wish we werent all in sub forums. The old days were fun.

This transitional pattern this time reminds of when we did it in late January 2013.

gtg timing similar

Archived