Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Christmas Storm II

Cold Rain

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dream run for Christmas.

I agree. Man this is a good setup still. First the inverted trough will rotate slowly, and actually make it snow in Tennessee, before filling in for Miss, Al and GA , then it pivots and develops suddenly in eastern Tenn adn Ga and the Carolinas. Taken the way this storm pivots, the western Carolinas and northern Georgia would clean up big time because of duration and intensity.

And up the coast she goes at 130. Eastern NC gets back lashed good with about 1" of qpf in snow form I think. Wow!!

Wow! 1000 mb low off Charleston, snowing most of Carolinas and eastern GA. Except rain at beaches. The track is Awesome for Atlanta , the lower Tenn valley and the Carolinas. as well as part of Miss. and Alabama.:snowman::snowman:

I knew I stayed up for a reason!!!:weight_lift: hopefully we lock it in! Any QPF numbers for ATL?

Wow, that's a white christmas for almost all of the major population centers in the Carolinas.

Loving it...:hug:

Honestly I've never seen such agreement and things working out the way the SE want them to. I don't care if southern NC counties do better than me, yall deserve it. To think we're only 4 days out makes me way too optimistic, I keep having to pinch myself to tell me I'm not dreaming!

I agree. Man this is a good setup still. First the inverted trough will rotate slowly, and actually make it snow in Tennessee, before filling in for Miss, Al and GA , then it pivots and develops suddenly in eastern Tenn adn Ga and the Carolinas. Taken the way this storm pivots, the western Carolinas and northern Georgia would clean up big time because of duration and intensity.

And up the coast she goes at 130. Eastern NC gets back lashed good with about 1" of qpf in snow form I think. Wow!!

Yep, I would like to cash in my chips please. If only this were Thursday night!

Archived