• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter 2014-15 Banter Thread

Stormlover74

Very curious to see euro this afternoon ..also ..even though some say GFS is outlier still curious to see ..also in peoples opinion ..when is Nam..in its wheel house ..I know some say never lol..but by Friday oz ?? Is that about right or Friday 12z

NAM is generally more reliable inside 48 hrs. Take about 25% off QPF though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The GFS gave us zero precip 2 days before Sunday's event which wound up giving us over 2 inches of precipitation area wide. The fact that people are living and dying by this model is laughable. 

Understand its biases, and pay attention to what its spitting out for sure. But stop taking it for face value or you're doing it wrong. 

Good morning everyone. I just wanted to say a couple of things, I haven't been honest with you guys, my name is Tony (aka tonylovessnow) and I got banned so I made a new name because I love this site and love interacting with everyone on here everybody chips in and makes the perfect forum. Secondly I have had the worst night of my life last night and I need your advice. I know we are tracking the biggest storm of the winter and I'm so happy about it but friends I'd like to tell you about my horrible experience because I need your advice. Last night 3 people tried to murder me and I got away with one stab wound and a few bumps and bruises. I've had some threatening calls a few months ago and I never reported it to the cops because I just didn't think it was credible. I'd like to ask you guys what you would do if someone tried to murder you? I'm sorry to be blunt but I'm in really bad shape and you guys are my friends and I wanted to hear your opinion. What do you think I should do?

Good morning everyone. I just wanted to say a couple of things, I haven't been honest with you guys, my name is Tony (aka tonylovessnow) and I got banned so I made a new name because I love this site and love interacting with everyone on here everybody chips in and makes the perfect forum. Secondly I have had the worst night of my life last night and I need your advice. I know we are tracking the biggest storm of the winter and I'm so happy about it but friends I'd like to tell you about my horrible experience because I need your advice. Last night 3 people tried to murder me and I got away with one stab wound and a few bumps and bruises. I've had some threatening calls a few months ago and I never reported it to the cops because I just didn't think it was credible. I'd like to ask you guys what you would do if someone tried to murder you? I'm sorry to be blunt but I'm in really bad shape and you guys are my friends and I wanted to hear your opinion. What do you think I should do?

No question -- call the police!

First off..Mods/ please try and talk with tony..if its true what he is saying he needs some help ..secondly ..back to weather ..let's see what euro shows ..

Lol he needs help alright. His trolling isnt as good as it used to be. Maybe the bad guys gave him a concussion.

Pics or it didn't happen..

No seriously, call the police or just go into the police station.

Pics or it didn't happen..

No seriously, call the police or just go into the police station.

okay thanks for your support fellas. I hope I'll be okay. Sorry to even mention this but I had to talk a bunch of decent people on here and I really don't have anyone to talk to but I'm so sad and mad and scared.

Archived