12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Winter 2014-15 Banter Thread

Stormlover74

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a plot in the NYBG where children grow vegetables. Does that count as a farm?

If the cultivatable acreage is less than the playing field at the old Yankee Stadium (including foul territory), no!

I remember you very well Mr Fox...when I was residing in London during the 1780's...you made a startling effort to have Our Beloved Monarch George III committed to bedlam and tried to have his indolent son George IV serve as regent! The King's PM William Pitt the Younger strenuously objected.

looooooool

a laugh while waiting for the GFS has to say about the weekend is a good thing

I remember you very well Mr Fox...when I was residing in London during the 1780's...you made a startling effort to have Our Beloved Monarch George III committed to bedlam and tried to have his indolent son George IV serve as regent!  The King's PM William Pitt the Younger strenuously objected...and fortunately...your plans were stymied!

hmm, and I you also wrote that in 1690 I was 43...

Yanks won the Series that year...but at the Old Stadium there were soooooo many partitions that obscured the view of the game...very annoying. 

the area is all open except for a few buildings...The heat island wasn't in effect back then...the outer boroughs were built up in the 1920's for the most part...

Many years :snowing:  back the "JMA" model pulled a rabbit out of the hat...   I think it was for the FEB 2006 blizzard...PAM or ANT  please check the archives for that ... BUT ANYHOWS.. OBSCURE models sometimes surprise .. EVEN A broken clock is right twice a day...

I am like soo not governed by a concept as utterly pedestrian and banal as "time".

About a dozen 12z EPS members had sub 990mb lows inside the benchmark today. That should be enough to get anyone here excited. And you have the NAVGEM showing consistency, the 12z ECWMF OP which made a huge NW shift today and the 00z GGEM which is NW of all prior runs. The GFS is not far off either. If you don't know how to properly read a model or don't have anything of value to add then please abstain from posting, thanks.

That really takes some b*lls coming from you...really dude? I mean yes you have improved a bit but it's taken years. While I agree with what you said, you shouldn't have been the one saying it.

1. I agree thus far SEASON is a train wreck
  2.  I STILL BELIEVE we PULL RABBIT out of hat and end up  20 inch snow total NYC...is that EPIC no.GREAT no..GOOD not really but decent compared to what could of been yeah ,,, (JUST my hunch)...I do love this BANTER thread
  3. I DOUBT we see any snow NEXT week...( DO I WANT hell yeah) but,, INDICIES/PATTERN Blocking etc etc etc .. just not aligned just yet ,,,and as some say ...PATTERN too progressive..
  4. WHEN ALL seems lost...a storm will POP on maps (Just my  hunch again)

*** LETS all just try and learn from one another  rather than argue ***

Archived