joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter 2014-15 Banter Thread

Stormlover74

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weenies gone wild tonight just wait what happens if the Euro turns out great.

The models tonight if correct would represent an unprecedented turn around this winter but I always thought this month seemed unusual with well below normal temps, above average precip and under 4" of snow to date. The snow would represent a statistical correction.

Or dm forgetting to mention the ukie is an all out huge snowstorm. You only give one angle again it may turn out like the 6z gfs po a grazing shot but to ignore any guidance showing a snowy situation is blatant trolling

Deep breath. Everything will be fine, it's just the weather.

The GEFS is a touch south of 00z, maybe 50 miles or so. Could be a trend, could be a hiccup. Euro has been steadfast though, so I wouldn't worry, especially if you live on the coast.

post-8457-0-59112400-1421840625_thumb.pn

The problem isn't that people have taken out the champagne, it's that they've uncorked the bottle and poured the glasses. And woe betide you if you say something that mentions the horrible trends of this winter. I'd love a direct hit, but the odds are so against this happening. Every possible real storm has been kicked out to sea, suppressed, sheared or just too darn warm. DM might be annoying, but he has recent history on his side.

Archived