Newest Member
    joxey
Nov 2 Storm Obs

TalcottWx

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Everyone,

Ive been lurking for awhile so I decided to register and be a part of the family.  Another snow weenie from Enfield CT elevation 155 feet here in the valley of the shadow of death. I'm great at radiating here but lousy at piling up the highest snow totals. I would consider myself a weather hobbyist and not a meteorologist but have learned quite a bit over the past 10 years.  Dewpoint Depressions look awful west of the CT RI border I'm thinking it may be diffucult for precip to penetrate further west. Maybe a 1-2 with a lolipop 3 near Blue HIll in Eastern Mass.  Wind is whipping this morning that is for sure. 

Nate

Hello Everyone,

Ive been lurking for awhile so I decided to register and be a part of the family. Another snow weenie from Enfield CT elevation 155 feet here in the valley of the shadow of death. I'm great at radiating here but lousy at piling up the highest snow totals. I would consider myself a weather hobbyist and not a meteorologist but have learned quite a bit over the past 10 years. Dewpoint Depressions look awful west of the CT RI border I'm thinking it may be diffucult for precip to penetrate further west. Maybe a 1-2 with a lolipop 3 near Blue HIll in Eastern Mass. Wind is whipping this morning that is for sure.

Nate

Hi Nate! Sign up your friends, but only if they are from CT.

Archived