• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Oct. 31st - Nov. 2nd wind and cold event

MN Transplant

Looking ahead to Sunday, wind still an issue? Have my kid's U13 soccer game mid-afternoon in Silver Spring - wondering how much blowing around the ball will be doing.

Euro still showing gusts in the mid-upper 30mph range. 40+ on ridges and the bay. It looks like a chilly and blustery day for sure.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is hopping for a current event.  

Last night's Euro really was a thing of beauty. If you run the SLP/precip maps the areas come together and bounce off eachother around here.

ABJqmA1.png

This thread is hopping for a current event.

Last night's Euro really was a thing of beauty. If you run the SLP/precip maps the areas come together and bounce off eachother around here.

ABJqmA1.png

Should be a memorable event.

I heard temps might get into the 30's and winds might blow off a few leaves.  Highly unusual for early November.

got a sprinkle late last night.  good to see sub-tropical areas 300 miles south of us getting snow at the beginning of Nov. while we can't even get drizzle.  ought to be a great winter.

Lol. All i wanted out of this event was a hard freeze. Looks like the wind will hold temps in the 30s tomorrow night here. Wasnt expecting to wake up to this deluge... With no freeze, looks like I will be mowing grass into December.

Archived