Newest Member
    joxey
October Discussion

TalcottWx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...awesome.

I am looking forward to winter on this forum as always.  Should be a blast. 

I give it till early January for the Kev haters to call for you being 5 posted.

I don't think he'll last until T-day at this rate.

What a disaster.

...awesome.

I am looking forward to winter on this forum as always. Should be a blast.

I give it till early January for the Kev haters to call for you being 5 posted.

Lol.. If Will and Ryan get their way.. I'll be gone for good. They're really pushing for it behind the scenes I hear. Friends in real life,, but enemies on a weather board !!!

I smell a little baiting going on. He can't be this far off the deep end. Or can he? :(

I think he'd be even more off the deep end if he were baiting. Seriously who does that on a weather forum? Either way, he's way far off the deep end. One thread he's complaining about how warm it is, in another he's saying its gorgeous. I dont think he even knows where he's at at this point.

It's all a game...then plays the victim card when mods try to reign it in. He constantly accuses Ryan and I of "betraying a friend" to paraphrase.

It's all a game...then plays the victim card when mods try to reign it in. He constantly accuses Ryan and I of "betraying a friend" to paraphrase.

Sounds like he's the one betraying by trying to play these stupid games on a weather forum. 

I think he'd be even more off the deep end if he were baiting. Seriously who does that on a weather forum? Either way, he's way far off the deep end. One thread he's complaining about how warm it is, in another he's saying its gorgeous. I dont think he even knows where he's at at this point.

That's the best, Will. It's all a behind the scenes plan of banning. :lol:

Things are looking great for winter. All signs point to one for the ages. Let's enjoy wearing shorts and tanks the next 4-5 weeks until we reach the promised land!!

Can't say you and I didn't see it...looks like we could torch next week ahead of the front. Mild weeks coming...grass is still green and growing..

To some it means winter cancel

J.Spin ran the stats in the NNE thread, but think of it this way...it's October 21st. The average start of consistent snow cover on Mansfield at the summit begins on November 16-17. So for those freaking out...the highest point in VT, one county south of Canada at 4000ft, starts seeing a more permanent coating of snow almost a full month from now.

We still have a LONG way to go before some of these posters' (who are worrying) climo tells them they should expect winter to move in.

Like Ginxy says, losing that 0.7" of average November snow in CT is a winter-ender...just can't make up that deficit in a punted November if that's the case. Just gotta pray a couple extra snow showers occur at some point in January to drop a half inch and cut that deficit to 0.2".

J.Spin ran the stats in the NNE thread, but think of it this way...it's October 21st. The average start of consistent snow cover on Mansfield at the summit begins on November 16-17. So for those freaking out...the highest point in VT, one county south of Canada at 4000ft, starts seeing a more permanent coating of snow almost a full month from now.

We still have a LONG way to go before some of these posters' (who are worrying) climo tells them they should expect winter to move in.

Like Ginxy says, losing that 0.7" of average November snow in CT is a winter-ender...just can't make up that deficit in a punted November if that's the case. Just gotta pray a couple extra snow showers occur at some point in January to drop a half inch and cut that deficit to 0.2".

All snow is worried,very worried

Archived