wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
October Discussion

TalcottWx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add 3-5 hours to that based on more recent trends.

Yeah..unfortunately it looks like the entire race is going to be run in the rain as it lingers into early afternoon. Been afraid of this for a week..and despite some of the models ending it earlier this week..had a feeling that S/W moving in  from the west would interact enough to prolong it. Not much you can  do..but run on

Yeah..unfortunately it looks like the entire race is going to be run in the rain as it lingers into early afternoon. Been afraid of this for a week..and despite some of the models ending it earlier this week..had a feeling that S/W moving in from the west would interact enough to prolong it. Not much you can do..but run on

Wrong again.

I really have no idea what you're looking at..but it's going to be raining in Ct until early afternoon. Models all have it

Dude, what time is the race start? The rain will be so inconsequential after like 9am. You act like you're running in a downpour. It's a sheared out piece of crap with leftover sprinkles after 9am.

Gun goes off at 8AM. Runners probably have to be there before 7:30 standing around in the rain getting ready.

What? That early? Wow..well then they'll be some rain around. Honestly though..kind of going with my gut on the nrn edge of these POS systems. They'll be a burst around that time, but with any luck it moves off soon. I thought it was later in the morning. My bad. 

Gibbs is thinking so wet..that he's considering not running the half

Euro has like just over 0.1" between 12z and 18z..really?

Hey have given you some good calls this summer. I'm just guessing with my gut and having fun and saying after 9 it won't be too bad. I didn't know the race was so early. It's gonna be wet to start. They'll be rain...but hopefully not too bad between 8-10. Either way, good luck man. Good for you.

Archived