joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Discussion

TalcottWx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just be glad that all the blustering about southeasters and high dew for Saturday was a non-starter.

AWT.

There wasn't anything like that. One or 2 posters mentioned the GFS showed that scenario..and that was it. 

Temps will be perfect for running..if you exercised..you'd understand why you don't want rain though

There wasn't anything like that. One or 2 posters mentioned the GFS showed that scenario..and that was it. 

Temps will be perfect for running..if you exercised..you'd understand why you don't want rain though

Just because people don't run like Ethiopians every day doesn't mean they aren't getting good exercise. I walk 2 miles per day as part of my commute.

But cheer up, winter will be here soon enough and complaining about 55F and showers vs 67F and southerly flow will be a thing of the past.

Just because people don't run like Ethiopians every day doesn't mean they aren't getting good exercise. I walk 2 miles per day as part of my commute.

But cheer up, winter will be here soon enough and complaining about 55F and showers vs 67F and southerly flow will be a thing of the past.

All good points..though i will say..minor worries about winter are starting to surface from some folks

All good points..though i will say..minor worries about winter are starting to surface from some folks

I wouldn't call it worry necessarily. At least for myself I'm not as thrilled as I was 2-3 weeks ago.

This awful pattern needs to break first though.

There are no glaring caution flags at the moment, so I guess it honestly could be worse. Everything isn't going to line up every winter, we don't average that much snow around here. I think all we can really ask for is nothing that could make this winter a clunker being present

Archived