joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 2014

SACRUS

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After being in Miami for the past 10 days these temps are refreshing.. I don't know how anyone can tolerate that heat down there on a daily basis. its ridiculous.

Currently a refreshing 62f here.. :)

You adjust to it after a while.  Then when people say it is humid up here in NY,  you say it isn't, and they look at you like your head is not screwed on straight, LOL!

It was 47 last night in Bradford and 45 in Saranac Lake. You expect some colder nights there in the summer sometimes but that's way below normal even for them.

I was up there in 2004 first week of August and it dropped into the upper 30s!

It was 47 last night in Bradford and 45 in Saranac Lake. You expect some colder nights there in the summer sometimes but that's way below normal even for them.

Actually it is not uncommon for Saranac Lake to record a couple of lows in the 30's in July and happens almost ever July.

Average low for Saranac Lake on July 29th is 51, so 45 isn't that impressive in overall terms.

You adjust to it after a while.  Then when people say it is humid up here in NY,  you say it isn't, and they look at you like your head is not screwed on straight, LOL!

The heat index during the day everyday was 105+!  If I wasn't near my pool or the beach I was not a happy camper lol..

Archived