northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
June Discussion

Bostonseminole

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tuckerman's ravine still has some snow. It will definitely beat out Stowe. I remember one year as a kid one snow patch made it through the season on Mt Washington.

Oh it's never a contest between the two lol. That post was kind of tongue-in-cheek, no one cares about a 20x20 pile of snow at this point.

I remember Tamarack talking about the Augusta, ME snow dump pile lasting well into the summer.

For what it's worth, the 18z NAM's around 90 Tuesday as implied by the thermal fields, then taking into consideration the 2-meter temp. Prolly about 32 and change C at forehead drip.  DP's around 63 ish ... yeah, sack stickage should be underway. 

Well real nice evening out.....cool and dry....feels like home (SF Bay Area).....was just chillin on the deck having a drink....noticed this guy on the kitchen window....what is that?

C03C5FA1-9689-43FF-AFCF-22A0CB4076B8_zps

I was just there last week ( Bay area), and the drought is really burning them pretty badly. We even passed some wild fires along I-80 that were tearing into residential properties! The hills around there on I-80 are browned. Worst drought for CA in 100 years.

Archived