Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Late Spring and Summer banter thread

Damage In Tolland

attachicon.gifGFS20140602v00z.png

A work in progress but slowly getting better graphics. Now trying to figure out how to get the output from one computer to another upload via cron and impliment to looping to my webpage.

Any suggestions?

If your systems are both Linux, you can try using LDM.  Nice way to move data around.  That way if you ever had multiple systems to go to, you would only have to post it on the local LDM and any number of systems can listen to that LDM server and get the data.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, lack of Kevin posts (and subsequent responses) has halved the volume in the discussion thread.

"Where have you gone Damage in Tolland,  New England turns it's lonely eyes to you, woo, woo, woo.

What's that you say Scooter and Ginxy,  CT Blizz has left and gone away, hey, hey, hey."

:cry:

Looking better, adding wind barbs is next. Legends will be on the right or bottom of each graphic, strings and titles are rudimentary and will change. Regional projections will be a great asset come winter. At the rate I'm learning this will take that long to get everything to operational working status.

For one reason or another this version of grads doesn't have .gs scripts? And every script I write and or save doesn't work either?   

• 2 weeks later...

Archived