• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Late Spring and Summer banter thread

Damage In Tolland

I have one as well. Also saw an owl in my Hemlock. Probably red tail? Any hawk is a good hawk...they eat the rodents.

Theres 2 that come every spring and then they disappear in June. I think it is a red tailed. Rarely do they land so close where I can get a pic. I found a mangled mouse and bullfrog carcass out by the koy fish pond out back

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres 2 that come every spring and then they disappear in June. I think it is a red tailed. Rarely do they land so close where I can get a pic. I found a mangled mouse and bullfrog carcass out by the koy fish pond out back

We used to have one that would land on my deck and watch us mow the lawn in Marshfield...I sh*t you not. Same family would come every year...the dam thing dropped a painted turtle on our driveway one day...lol. 

nice pic, we spooked a black bear at Wachusett one year at the summit off trail.

Yeah I knew bears were up in that area. My aunt and uncle in Princeton have seen black bears 3 or 4 times in their yard.

The pic wasn't mine...lol, i wish it was. It was apaprently taken a few streets over where I usually am on winter hill. Made the paper.

from the system dropping through the lakes? System off NJ looks too far out to sea

Should be convection... and it could get really wet. Shortwave in the lakes will eliminate the cap and there's some surface convergence reaching back from that weak offshore low. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see some flooding issues. 

Should be convection... and it could get really wet. Shortwave in the lakes will eliminate the cap and there's some surface convergence reaching back from that weak offshore low. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see some flooding issues. 

Wow.  Radar should light up later.  In the meantime, we're seeing breaks of sun here and 61-might destablize it further?

Archived