Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Late Spring and Summer banter thread

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. You know of it?

Yeah, small, local franchise beer boutique. Beer heaven. Phenomenal selection. The original is in Belmont.

The 4 stores take about 25 cases of 22oz bottles a month from us. (Peopes Pint)

I'll give you a heads up when I send a new batch of our Double IPA out East. Killer when it's fresh!

Befriending the lady at the craftbeer store. She'll hopefully hook me up when she comes across it. She took my name and email when she's able to get it. This store is amazing.

If Kay comes through with the HT ask if she can score you some Pliny The Elder from Russian River Brewery in CA. Better than Heady imho. Sublime.

Yeah, small, local franchise beer boutique. Beer heaven. Phenomenal selection. The original is in Belmont.

The 4 stores take about 25 cases of 22oz bottles a month from us. (Peopes Pint)

I'll give you a heads up when I send a new batch of our Double IPA out East. Killer when it's fresh!

Do you own some sort of a microbrew I guess? That would be awesome. Thanks for doing that. It is an amazing store. I hope the store stays in business....it may not be the best location, but I love it.

Do you own some sort of a microbrew I guess? That would be awesome. Thanks for doing that. It is an amazing store. I hope the store stays in business....it may not be the best location, but I love it.

I do non-commision sales and distribution for People's Pint.  I work out of the brewery so it's fun and usually laid back.  I'd say I wish I was the owner but I really don't. lol  Too much work/worry.

Hey guys - I am heading up to the Mt Washington area next weekend and I am looking for ideas on where to go for good food/drinks and what to do (aside from the obvious trip to the summit!). Any tips / recommendations welcomed!!!

The Shannon House on RT 16 right in Jackson Village. Awesome food, brews and atmosphere with live music almost every nite

The Shannon House on RT 16 right in Jackson Village. Awesome food, brews and atmosphere with live music almost every nite

I'll second that. Good people.

The Moat brewery has fresh beer and good food. Good family dining.

Red Parka cooks a great steak. Other entrees are decent. Pretty good tap selection.

Hey guys - I am heading up to the Mt Washington area next weekend and I am looking for ideas on where to go for good food/drinks and what to do (aside from the obvious trip to the summit!). Any tips / recommendations welcomed!!!

Easy hikes with rewards are Diana's Baths and Glen Ellis Falls.

Mt Willard in Crawford Notch is a moderate hike with killer views.

Blackberry Pass on the Kanc is nice swimming.

Easy hikes with rewards are Diana's Baths and Glen Ellis Falls.

Mt Willard in Crawford Notch is a moderate hike with killer views.

Blackberry Pass on the Kanc is nice swimming.

and if you don't want to hike at all but still enjoy a nice swimming spot, go to Jackson falls. beautiful there, with a fantastic view

Archived