amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Season Finale :(

Ji

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those that believe that hyping Winter Storms has gotten severely out of control, more evidence.

Sad part with that piece is the article itself is good.. clearly an editor title.. the piece doesn't even mention blizzard anywhere. 

12z UKIE is woah

96 -- 1006 ESE of JAX

120 -- 969 40/70 BM

I think we would get grazed?

Yeah I just saw that.  It has the most western track, but it's still probably too far east for us.

There is still time for all models to come west with this, but there isn't much support for that.  The other scenario, with the dual low forming off the coast, looked better for us but is now fading.  I think we'd need the upper levels to look like the 00z GGEM, which was an outlier that has no real support in the 12z runs.

For those that believe that hyping Winter Storms has gotten severely out of control, more evidence.

Sure they are hyping it, but a storm like that destroying Boston is pretty much a normal day at the office. Bostonians are yawning with boredom right now. Mashable trying to report on the weather? They need to stick with social media.

I am out. Not because I think it cant or wont snow, because I think it probably will, just not a lot. And where I live, I probably stand a better chance. But if I were in, that would imply that I want snow, and I don't. No real interest at this point. It is Spring. Rain is moisture for the soil, same as snow. So I am out. Now if this was going to be some historic blizzard with insane winds, then of course I would be in. :P

Archived