northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Season Finale :(

Ji

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GGEM is an absolute crushing from Philly to Boston.   DC to Philly is a a hit, but more as you go NE.

attachicon.gif00_054_G1_north@america@zoomout_I_4PAN_CLASSIC@012_120.jpg

attachicon.gif00_054_G1_north@america@zoomout_I_4PAN_CLASSIC@012_132.jpg

MDstorm

Which makes sense with the H5 pattern on most of the models. Its still a good ways off though. Still plenty of time to get a coastal hugger.

Close to a dc hecs

I'm a little uncomfortable with the precip pattern as outlined. A little later/north with the phase and this will start to look like the Boxing Day storm from a couple of years ago (heavier precip to the SE of us than a loop around us just in time to bury Philly and north). This thing has to not trend any later with the phase. We are treading a fine line here. I would love to see Euro with a little more southwestern precip max.

MDstorm

Time for the bronadoes then

j/k

I BELIEVE. This storm will demolish us with snow, even if I have to drag it up  along the right track. I'm using The Force and we WILL get annihilated with tremendous amts of snow

Mark. My. Words.

We are going to get shellacked by snow. We will get smacked down so hard by snow that Ginxy and weathafella are going to be outright jealous

its rather interesting that, in a video made by JB on weatherbell, he points out two distinct ideas, both of which yield a storm in the east, First idea, a trough in Japan yields a storm 6-10 days later, second a big , 28 point, drop in the SOI leads to a big storm in the east, Both ideas in play at this juncture.He also thinks the track for the Euro will come west in time.

its rather interesting that, in a video made by JB on weatherbell, he points out two distinct ideas, both of which yield a storm in the east, First idea, a trough in Japan yields a storm 6-10 days later, second a big , 28 point, drop in the SOI leads to a big storm in the east, Both ideas in play at this juncture.He also thinks the track for the Euro will come west in time.

Why do people keep quoting/posting what JB says? He is a whackjob with really no credibility anymore. Did you think there was any chance he would say the Euro was correct with its offshore track, or that it may track further east? Always predictable.

Why do people keep quoting/posting what JB says? He is a whackjob with really no credibility anymore. Did you think there was any chance he would say the Euro was correct with its offshore track, or that it may track further east? Always predictable.

I listen to everyone before drawing a conclusion, guess being old has its advantages!!

Archived