Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Late February/March Medium - Long Range Disco

stormtracker

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DT seems to be aware of it

• **ALERT ** 12z (regular) ECMWFshows March 6-7 LOW as HUGE rain event for VA NC MD -- 12z euro ensemble BURIES VA MD DEL huge snows

He's wrong about the ensembles "burying" us. It's 50 shades of grey for us with all panels. Delmarva scores some green. The control is a big hit though. I hope that's not what he's using for his "aleeet"

Yeah my bad..matt's in ***hole mode, so i got swept up pointing out the GGEM in the other thread.

But yeah, that storm looks bad ass...we just need a bit more colder air to work in.  We flip to snow on the back end.   Could be a legit system

Nice STJ wave train next week/weekend with Monday storm kicking it off. The problem is: the cold air is fleeting and the conditions upstream are hostile. Modeling is showing a more typical "late winter/early spring coastal storm" in this regard.

PNA / cold air reload looks likely after these waves.

Yeah my bad..matt's in ***hole mode, so i got swept up pointing out the GGEM in the other thread.

But yeah, that storm looks bad ass...we just need a bit more colder air to work in.  We flip to snow on the back end.   Could be a legit system

we need to somehow keep this high somewhat in place

post-514-0-82195800-1393608172_thumb.png

Ugly extended 12z ECMWF today with Aleutian Low shifting into Gulf of Alaska. This goes against older runs and 12z GFS/GEFS where they keep the Aleutian Low/+PNA going by late week storm. The EPS may help shed light on how erroneous it is or isnt.

Archived