Late February/March Medium - Long Range Disco

stormtracker

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

850's no problem on the Canadian

Looks like 6" dc-balt. More east/less west

I used to discount the ggem. Can't do that anymore

Wow, that seems colder than a couple or so days ago.  Not long ago, it looked like a good storm but we were warming up as it approached.  Maybe I'm thinking of the GFS though, it seemed to warm up the 850s (and surface) even though everything else looked like a good set-up.  Lots to work out as always.

Our snow climb goes to hell in under 2 weeks. Let's do this. I'm in

Yup...it's March.  Right now, take what we can get when we can get it, and screw what it looks like after mid-month at this time of year.  Not like we're in mid-winter where we need to worry (or care much) that the pattern goes to pot in a couple of weeks.  If we score another decent event (can't believe I'm even saying that right now!), it would be a remarkable March.  Already is.

It has been quite good this year. The upgrades seem to have really helped the tool.

There is no doubt i'm hugging it right now. Well, unless the euro ups the stakes in a few minutes.

Maybe it just wants to snow on us now. There is something to be said for bullseyes. We've witnessed it over and over but they haven't been nice to dc area last couple years.

I may pull off a 10" week. Awesome stuff right there already

There is no doubt i'm hugging it right now. Well, unless the euro ups the stakes in a few minutes.

Maybe it just wants to snow on us now. There is something to be said for bullseyes. We've witnessed it over and over but they haven't been nice to dc area last couple years.

I may pull off a 10" week. Awesome stuff right there already

I wish we could see 850s and precip on UKIE past 72... I really want to know what 96 looks like :lol:

Archived