joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 20 th Snow Ice CAD event Obs discussion banter

Ginx snewx

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, nice.  Yeah as long as the PV moves back in, we'll go back to our dry and cold pattern up here.  Per this winter's SOP, looks like much better chances for snow in the northern mid-Atlantic into SNE as we head towards March 1st, but what can ya do?  Its just amazingly persistent this season.  We should take a few runs.  Maybe TK will be in town, haha.

Def a cpl runs

A few weenie pics of me in reindeer sweater hanging above the snow stake

I wonder if there will be a northerly drain tommorrow N of mass pike or rte 2 that minimizes pack damage

Man that map from GYX is like a jackpot Plymouth State (if there were such a thing). I think it would be 2-4" a little south of that, but we shall see.

I really wouldn't be surprised if we barely get any non-freezing precip up here...NAM/GFS both have sleet soundings at 12z and not that much precip falls after that point...Maybe like 2.3" of snow followed by .4" of sleet, .1" of ZR, then .1" rain type of deal.

And considering Plymouth closed Tuesday night for the 1.2" of snow (which is a joke...since when is Central NH Atlanta?) that fell...I wouldn't be surprised to get a day off tomorrow. I've had like 1 or so a week on average to start the semester. :lol:

Archived