joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA and The Fringes - February 2014

PennMan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cut that nam run in half and you might be right.

Honestly I'm ignoring the snow tomorrow in lieu of what is appearing to be a devastating ice storm. We have no heat source other than forced air through a natural gas furnace so losing power with the temps is a major concern.

block a room off and use one of these.

2a66ad56-7ab6-4dc9-a3ae-60c467d5fa42_100

Honestly I'm ignoring the snow tomorrow in lieu of what is appearing to be a devastating ice storm. We have no heat source other than forced air through a natural gas furnace so losing power with the temps is a major concern.

Anyone without a generator or a coal or wood stove/furnace could be in real trouble if the ice scenario verifies...

acsnw_t3sfc_f24.png

Cut that nam run in half and you might be right.

I can see a 3-5" for the imediate Harrisburg region, not ghat 8-10 if i am seeing that map right.

And Canderson, i agree, if that ice for Wednesday happens, could be serious issues for this area where all our lines are above ground!

Anyone without a generator or a coal or wood stove/furnace could be in real trouble if the ice scenario verifies...

Did you come take some of mine? I seem to burning more then normal!

I know a guy if you need more

I have a backup gen with coal stove I should be alright. Just hope the trending north slows down pretty soon.

Archived