joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA and The Fringes - February 2014

PennMan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I need to add the "wx" behind my name. I feel like I'm talking to myself a lot of time, both here and in the Philly forum.

...or perhaps move to true central. Living on the edge has me too removed for both forums. Most discussion revolves around true central or the LSV. In the Philly forum, the Lehigh Valley and south. Man I hate living where I do...

I think I need to add the "wx" behind my name. I feel like I'm talking to myself a lot of time, both here and in the Philly forum.

We are listening to you.

...or perhaps move to true central. Living on the edge has me too removed for both forums. Most discussion revolves around true central or the LSV. In the Philly forum, the Lehigh Valley and south. Man I hate living where I do...

Like I said, I'd be happy with half of the 6-8" it's showing. Not expecting above 2-3".

I think there'll be a tight gradient with this storm, there's a S/W north of our storm that could funnel confluence/dry air. I-76 seems like the fun/no fun line now.

Wednesday could be pretty good though if the Euro finally woke up.

Is State College asleep? Seriously! After that 12z Euro run, most if not all the LSV should have a WSW, especially the southern tier counties... :axe:

Talked to a met from there. They are still looking at the GFS ens. Best just to know what we are getting and not rely on them. A warning doesn't mean it will or won't snow 6". 

Archived