joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 5th beefed up swfe thread-let's get some December 2007 juju,

weathafella

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does S.CT have much climo history of big ice?

Not southern ct but south of Tolland. The further north the more likely more of the qpf is snow and then whatever isn't is paltry. That was my point. However interior 20 miles south of Kevin could have bigger ice problems and less snow.

I think pf is worrying while the rest of us are speculating.[/quote/]

Agree. Just an overall comment.

:weenie:

This is what happens when we track storms from 10 days out. But the reality is not about worrying or speculating, it's about the trough being flatter on these recent runs, favoring a less amped solution.

Pfreak tbh i think you are taking this very well.

I also think you a very good job with pattern identification wrt wether it is good wrt snowfall for your back yard (relative to YOUR normal) not relative to bos climo which i cant help bit wonder if others get.

It seems you can't post something not pro snow without " worrying" for no reason" here lol but you are almost always level headed.

If the 5 h trough is flatter and flatter you call it what it is.

Well the persistence of the screwgies can reach a point where anger just overwhelms and surprises , give it time.

Maybe u take it out on a family skiing down the mtn, and cut off some women lolly gagging down the slopes (hogging the trail), maybe u lose it during mtn ops meeting when someone forecasts big snow but hasnt seen models collapse se at 12z, perhaps its road rage from someone honking at you as you glimpse at the 12z euro ticking as u stop at red light. Lol

Lol, growling at a kid who stops the lift, stomping the snow at the stake with a concrete tampering tool, pics of zero visibility cloudy foggy days posted here... You never know where it will emerge. 

Dendrite does quite well this run also.

It's alright here. Some 10:1 WAA followed probably by some improved ratios on top. I'd rather have the big WAA thump and flirt with 0C aloft as the dryslot hits. I guess there's still time for that.

Jackpot this run is probably near the N MA border.

My guess is this may be a over correction and we'll end up close to the original idea of a nice front ender.

There has been a subtle shift since 12z yesterday, but these always tick north last minute due to some of the stuff Dendrite mentioned. Maybe it does not happen..:but I think it will.

Archived