Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 5th beefed up swfe thread-let's get some December 2007 juju,

weathafella

What would another se shift by 75 look like for him

Shift the jackpot south of him...but I'm not sure why you would be worried about whiffing on QPF on a SWFE where there is still guidance that has it north of you.

Obviously there is still uncertainty at 96h, but I would be fairly surprised if this just kept going S and didn't wobble back N

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are pretty much near the jackpot on the Euro/esn.

And a whole lot less if it continues to shift southward......I don't expect it will, mind you.  But, this has not been a GC winter this year, so I'm a bit jaded.  You're looking great in ORH, though.  Should do well barring anything dramatic.

34.8/27

Congrats Jerry and Scooter.  18z = less than good trending for GC

Stop. There isn't much difference between you and BOS in a system like this...its more latitude and not longitude gradients. I'm sure you did just fine in 12/19/08, 12/13/07, 12/16/07, etc...in fact, I already know you did.

Its possible it trends in an absolutely perfect spot where BOS somehow gets 10" and you get 5"...but that woul dbe very difficult in this setup.

I'll trade positions with you for this one in a heartbeat as modeled now... you're a solid warning criteria snow there, lol.

Yeah, actually a little more offshore and MPM/myself etc. will catch more of the mid-level stuff Dendrite spoke of.  Not bad.

Stop. There isn't much difference between you and BOS in a system like this...its more latitude and not longitude gradients. I'm sure you did just fine in 12/19/08, 12/13/07, 12/16/07, etc...in fact, I already know you did.

Its possible it trends in an absolutely perfect spot where BOS somehow gets 10" and you get 5"...but that woul dbe very difficult in this setup.

Don't get sucked into the EV. (eeyore vortex)

Archived