12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Jan 21 Obs thread II

stormtracker

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like we're all going to get a nice burst shortly. Stupid lwx placement always hides the goods but this looks pretty legit. 

I'm curious how good it is when it gets to you. Probably good for another inch to inch and a half if we get into that. I like this storm regardless of what anybody else is saying. 

you have attacked or said snarky things to Wes many times...I have seen it...you definitely dont enjoy reality all teh time...anyway..radar looks better than it did

Eh...maybe...not sure i totally agree but I'm not here to argue...especially with you..

I am almost at 24" right now so i should end up close to 26" by tonight. 40" is definitely possible and would be some feat.

I don't want to get carried away, but we are not done. We are about to enter one of the coldest periods we've seen in some time. There will be plenty more chances. I suspect a lot of us will be reporting some minor additional accumulations in the Thurs.- Sun. period. Then we'll have to watch next Monday ahead the brutal arctic blast on Tues.

I'm curious how good it is when it gets to you. Probably good for another inch to inch and a half if we get into that. I like this storm regardless of what anybody else is saying. 

Dude, I love this storm. My drive earlier was awesome. 1/4 mile vis the whole time and down to 1/8 for 5 minutes. 

I think delivery counts plus let's say you point out an issue...fine...but then Ji jumps on it and then a whole bunch of goo ers pile on and it gets unbearable...not sure how to fix that though.

That's the issue.  It's being overblown to say that you can't discuss models (negative).  Wes does it and so do others and nobody readily pounces.  Your'e 100% right..it's the way it's done....most of it here is with zero scientific reasoning and no support and frequently hours before a storm has even begun we hear busts, etc.

Dude, I love this storm. My drive earlier was awesome. 1/4 mile vis the whole time and down to 1/8 for 5 minutes. 

I'm jealous of your drive I'll admit lol - No way would my little Toyota Camry get out of my hilly neighborhood. Your pics were awesome - shared them with the family. 

That's the issue.  It's being overblown to say that you can't discuss models (negative).  Wes does it and so do others and nobody readily pounces.  Your'e 100% right..it's the way it's done....most of it here is with zero scientific reasoning and no support and frequently hours before a storm has even begun we hear busts, etc.

he gets attacked on the regular for simply using science and his expertise...

I'm backing out of the discussion...I like you guys too much to get into an argument and if I have ever attacked Wes or he feels like I did then I apologize to him...

He does?  I'm not doubting you, but I haven't see it.   Maybe it wasn't blatant.  

why do you think JB, JB2, DT etc have a million followers?  people don't want to learn...they want Blizzard of 1899 references dropped left and right...

Archived