CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Jan 21 Event

Poimen

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching the radar fill in and maybe stabilize a bit with this new band forming or at the least no longer diminishing just east of I95, flakes gotten big again wind ripping the powder all over the places prolly 1-1.5" down and maybe 1-2 more doable if this band holds up.....

Very nice storm for you guys, radar building just your west, probably will do 3". You guys are on quite the hot streak, been jack potting almost every event the past 4 years.

Very nice storm for you guys, radar building just your west, probably will do 3". You guys are on quite the hot streak, been jack potting almost every event the past 4 years.

Maybe not jackpotting that is just about 20 miles NW of me they always get a few more inches than here lately. I suspect we see a few 4 maybe even 5-6" totals just east of Rocky Mount they have had real good returns over them for hours now.

Maybe not jackpotting that is just about 20 miles NW of me they always get a few more inches than here lately. I suspect we see a few 4 maybe even 5-6" totals just east of Rocky Mount they have had real good returns over them for hours now.

Greenville city center looks to jackpot based on radar, will see tomorrow.

Archived