joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan. 18th "Threat" Observations

NorEastermass128

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow had a bright lightning strike about 10 15 mins ago, made me jump lol.

Man too bad it's 33 34 right now; it's been raining hard, we would have had a real nice thump if it were a few degrees cooler

I was working in your 'hood (Round Street) and saw it. Very close to the house I was working in. I probably drove right by your house on my way home.

All rain here in "Rain"ham now. Beautiful....

Well as promising as it looked an hour ago..not so much now. We'll see what happens with that band near NYC as it rotates across Ct the next few hours..

It's not really losing much longitude. Having trouble making it past rt 8. I'd say what you have right now is what you'll get... warmer air moving in aloft... they've changed to rain just southeast of you already.

I was working in your 'hood (Round Street) and saw it. Very close to the house I was working in. I probably drove right by your house on my way home.

All rain here in "Rain"ham now. Beautiful....

Yup, I literally can pretty much throw a rock from here to round street lol. You probably drove right by my house.

It seemed really close to to my house too. It was incredibly bright, and a nice thunder clap to follow. Cool stuff for the end of January. Hey if we were 2 or 3 degrees cooler we may have been ground zero for some thunder snow

Archived