NINE-MILE BRIDGE -40 0600 AM 01/02 46.70N/69.72W

DICKEY -39 0500 AM 01/02 47.11N/69.09W

LIMESTONE -36 0630 AM 01/02 46.55N/67.49W

LILLE -35 0700 AM 01/02 47.28N/68.11W

1 SW FORT KENT -34 0703 AM 01/02 47.24N/68.61W

5 SE GRAND ISLE -31 0631 AM 01/02 47.24N/68.10W

LILLE -31 0700 AM 01/0

Man, those in between good waa snows and oe may need a toaster by this eve

Also would like to know if more mets see S pym area as potential jackpot as PHIL mentioned winds turning nne/n rather early and potentially focusing oe further se near pym as opposed to s shore

I think the the focus will shift southeast later in the afternoon as the CF collapses. It will probably collapse and stall just west of Scituate area and around the jackpot interior South Shore.

Man, those in between good waa snows and oe may need a toaster by this eve

Also would like to know if more mets see S pym area as potential jackpot as PHIL mentioned winds turning nne/n rather early and potentially focusing oe further se near pym as opposed to s shore

I approve of this.

Still under the major frontogenetical band here and it keeps back bulldog with more forcing waiting in the wings beyond in the west. The HRRR is pretty much dropping the ball on the current and future evolution here.

The HRRR has done a poor job from the start of this event. It has been playing catch-up this morning, only showing the mesocale band after assimilating the radar reflectivity.

Still under the major frontogenetical band here and it keeps back bulldog with more forcing waiting in the wings beyond in the west. The HRRR is pretty much dropping the ball on the current and future evolution here.

The mesos sucked on that. Globals were hitting it which made me to believe the mesos were out to lunch last night. When the don't back down, it's game on.

You may make 12", but I doubt 14".

One must defend their weenie prediction. SREF's don't spit out 40" for no reason. Based on that and the early returns and the complexities nothing leads me to believe otherwise. The variability is going to be obscene. Let it play-out and return to this after all is said and done. FYI I was not bustin em over your prediction. It was civil and I respect you in your abilities. Not like others who forecast vicariously through tweets.      

Archived