Newest Member
    joxey
December pattern discussion, part II

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An inch tomorrow for us.

Sun-Mon is a sharp cut-off. Looks good for the high terrain in the deep interior of SNE. We're on the edge...maybe a couple inches here.

Looks like it gets the ORH Hills below freezing for a good portion of the event...and the Monadnocks and Berks look good for wet snow.

Still pretty marginal with high thicknesses but it holds some merit for the deeper high terrain. 

These are valid at the same time... SFC temps and Precip.

That is a weird low on the euro. It dynamically cools a lot of the area to a 33F snow..lol. I don't really buy it..but not impossible.

Ahh you guys probably have better data to look at... on the Wunderground images it looked like a race to see the H85 temps and SFC temps get below freezing as the precip moves east.  But actually looks like eastern MA at hour 117 would get a good burst of wet snow to end it.  I wish you could overlay fields on Wunderground though, its harder to tell switching back and forth between the different variables.

Ahh you guys probably have better data to look at... on the Wunderground images it looked like a race to see the H85 temps and SFC temps get below freezing as the precip moves east.  But actually looks like eastern MA at hour 117 would get a good burst of wet snow to end it.  I wish you could overlay fields on Wunderground though, its harder to tell switching back and forth between the different variables.

I saw it on the WxBell hi res stuff. It looks like a garbage '98 Nino storm with no cold..lol. 40/70 benchmark rain event. Hopefully we can get that cold to work in more. It's stuck in NNE until that low passes.

Archived