joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December pattern discussion, part II

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest NAM suggests a huge omega burst come around 18z to 00z tomorrow afternoon and evening.  I think mid level to 925mb is cold enough and thicknesses are cold enough that if it comes down heavily it will be a wet snow for SNE, even Cape Cod, MA, Islands might warm too much, but the GFS suggests light precip so we will have to watch what develops to our south.

If only we didn't have Sunday and 40-45 we could finish the year cold with snowcover regionwide..Fresh inch tomorrow interior and if thump even coast can grab 1-2..then NYE

We have to hope that euro is starting a trend vs a one run burp. I mean if someone told us in this pattern we'd get a 40/70 coastal with rain region wide a few weeks ago we'd laugh so there's hope.

I agree the latitude and longitude of the SW CT area will actually hurt their chances at seeing snow with these clipper types.  While SE MA gets screwed because of its longitude and proximity to the ocean.  With a southeast BL wind, you can kiss our dusting of snow away.

Sealed with a kiss.

I agree the latitude and longitude of the SW CT area will actually hurt their chances at seeing snow with these clipper types.  While SE MA gets screwed because of its longitude and proximity to the ocean.  With a southeast BL wind, you can kiss our dusting of snow away.

Except the discussion is ne ct elevated interior. To me, Kevin being halfway to 925 roughly helps his chances quite a bit. I'm bullish on Tolland up through ORH and ne doing ok tomorrow (defined as 1-2).

Archived