• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 14/15 winter storm threat

Typhoon Tip

Haha just trying to counter the southeast push gang-bang in here, lol.

Now you know what your posts sound like to us north and western folks.

I'm sure we'll all feel devastated for Stow residents and the ski industry if this goes SE and you only get 27" from the inverted trough and upslope versus 37" with 10 inches extra of synoptic snow.

:sled:  :sled:  :sled:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im back after going through a very emotional month of November because I came close to loosing my wife of 28 years due to a serious infection and her airway was nearly closed off,she was in the critical care unit here in Maine for 4 days and on a ventilator. She is much better now and feeling well.  Just wanted to let you know of the purpose of my abscence from here.

I have recently re designed my weather site based here in Augusta Maine. and changed my domain address. No longer Northeastweathereye.com 

Eyeing the weekend potential northeaster...looking pretty cold and juicy for the upcoming system..so the paremeters are in place for a sizeable storm for New England...of course we all know there are several more model runs,but looking pretty decent for some hefty snow here in Maine and the rest of New England.

Happy Holidays to everyone here at American Weather New England.

Thanks

Craig

Im back after going through a very emotional month...

Glad to hear of your wife's recovery and wishing you both the best.

I tried to visit your new site and the url on your profile page was off a bit. I figured it out, but you may want to make the correction for others.

Looking forward to your wx analysis -- Happy winter, and take good care of your wife!

I'm sure we'll all feel devastated for Stow residents and the ski industry if this goes SE and you only get 27" from the inverted trough and upslope versus 37" with 10 inches extra of synoptic snow.

:sled::sled::sled:

:lol: likewise down south at ORH, the snow capital of SNE.

Ha, I know u guys get a chuckle out of it. We root for a NW trend and get grief while southeast rooting is golden.

It certainly looks like there may be quite a bit of light snow out ahead of the main system...could probably see a while of mood flakes Saturday before the wall of better WAA precip moves in.

Yeah, The models show a piece of the PV i think that comes thru on friday triggering some snowshowers

Archived