• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
The Second Wave: Dec 10 (Model Discussion)

stormtracker

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeling pretty good about this one. Dr. No wasn't exactly his usual self with this current storm. I think some of the luster has come off his hubcaps but certainly still the best all-around model.

It's going to show it, but we know the euro doesn't swing wildly..it will probably paint 0.15" of snow and everyone will be inconsolable....

Feeling pretty good about this one. Dr. No wasn't exactly his usual self with this current storm. I think some of the luster has come off his hubcaps but certainly still the best all-around model.

I don't think the Euro has this pattern locked in quite yet. Euro was always slow to the party in 09/10 while RGEM and sorta NAM were on top of their game. I think this NINO-type hybrid pattern has the Euro doing studder-steps.

Plus it sucked with today's storm.

it wasn't too bad down here, but it missed the intensity of the super band, that's pretty clear

NAM was the first to show a super band with that finger of moisture the other day and then RGEM had it the best of all last night but was a hair too far north with it

it wasn't too bad down here, but it missed the intensity of the super band, that's pretty clear

NAM was the first to show a super band with that finger of moisture the other day and then RGEM had it the best of all last night but was a hair too far north with it

By my house it was terrible, if i remember correctly it was drier up here than by DCA.

Archived