• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
The Second Wave: Dec 10 (Model Discussion)

stormtracker

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is funny watching you lament sleet to ++SN and a few inches 

I'm going by what those who have the maps earlier, so that's my mistake

I've got to decide which one to go with; I was ready to sign up for SV but I don't have a paypal acct and they don't have an email account so I can ask them to just send them a check for 3 months

At least I'll get and article out of it unless the model takes it away by tomorrow morning. 

I was just telling randy and ian that the euro will have it tonight but since it doesn't usually swing wildly it might have like 0.20" QPF with a gradient and everyone will be angry...even despite today's anomalous band, this pattern as you know isnt a good one to chase a big one...my benchmark is +SN (since I didnt get it today) and beat my total from today......If I get 1.5" during the day in early dec with a period of 1/4 m viz that is a success...

We all know the max stripe and deathband will end up over Winchester /westminster somewhere.

I'm not sure I like the predecent being set of FDK - Westminster being the 2013 version of Hollywood/Bluemont/Orange/Blacksburg/Midlothian...the death band skipped right over us...

We all know the max stripe and deathband will end up over Winchester /westminster somewhere.

Ian and I were just talking about the sweet band before the flip with the huge flakedsvand the 1/2 mi viz that pushed me from 0.8" to 1.1" in 20 minutes....while at the same time The eagles game was getting 2" every commercial break....it isn't fair....

Ian and I were just talking about the sweet band before the flip with the huge flakedsvand the 1/2 mi viz that pushed me from 0.8" to 1.1" in 20 minutes....while at the same time The eagles game was getting 2" every commercial break....it isn't fair....

yes it is when you consider the people at the Eagles game went home and are still in PHL

Jokes aside, the nam is likely too aggressive. Gfs will come in colder and lighter precip bit still ok. Euro will make a marked move toward American guidance but still be mostly a whiff to the east but give promise.

And we get to dissect every run of every model for the next 36 hours. Will the end result be enough for us near dca to soothe the sting from missing out today? Maybe. But I'm paranoid.

Watching the game might have been more fun than spending 3 hours standing next to a tree

Archived