Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Winter '13/'14 Banter/Complaint Thread Part 1

dmc76

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome aboard! And it won't.

You don't know if it will shift or not.  Also the way you guys are stomping on Adjos is pretty cruel.  The guy is just posting  a map showing something even if it doesn't make sense or verifies.  I think everyone should have the right to post items concering the storm whether or not it's far fetched or unrealistic.

You don't know if it will shift or not.  Also the way you guys are stomping on Adjos is pretty cruel.  The guy is just posting  a map showing something even if it doesn't make sense or verifies.  I think everyone should have the right to post items concering the storm whether or not it's far fetched or unrealistic.

lol

That's pretty common on this board. Many will just say "they are joking". I have mentioned things in the past about it, and you will just get responses like the one found right after you posted this. There are some more kind people. Stick with dudes like Geos. He is kind and has a sense of humor at the same time.

That's pretty common on this board. Many will just say "they are joking". I have mentioned things in the past about it, and you will just get responses like the one found right after you posted this. There are some more kind people. Stick with dudes like Geos. He is kind and has a sense of humor at the same time.

I don't ever post, but when I read some of these it's ridiculous.  They should keep their sarcastic comments to themselves.  If they think

they know everything and are so perfect they should form their own forum and be "perfect" among themselves.

I meant his 14" snowpack won't melt.

Welcome aboard! And it won't.

Thanks man! Are you from Toronto but live in Alberta currently?

So frustrating..get a nice deep base early in the season to have it all wash away within a week. Some already melted aaay today..Still got 4 months left though..a ton of opportunity!

I apologize if that gif seemed mean, maybe I have a bad sense of humor. But I do think posting something 'even if it doesn't make sense' is somewhat counter productive to the high level discussion that often goes on here. Especially considering the severity of some of the progged ice accumulations and how they could be mixed up as snow on those maps.

Just my 0.02.

It's been explained to him that the map is faulty yet he continues to post it. You might see it as unjust ridicule but one of the main purposes of these BBs is to disseminate weather information to the lurkers and guests. That's hard to do when you have jackasses willfully posting misinformation. 

I apologize if that gif seemed mean, maybe I have a bad sense of humor. But I do think posting something 'even if it doesn't make sense' is somewhat counter productive to the high level discussion that often goes on here. Especially considering the severity of some of the progged ice accumulations and how they could be mixed up as snow on those maps.

Just my 0.02.

You're fine...No need to apologize.

And you're right.

When a map has been explained to be complete crap by meteorologists on here, it doesn't need to be posted, far fetched or not.

It's been explained to him that the map is faulty yet he continues to post it. You might see it as unjust ridicule but one of the main purposes of these BBs is to disseminate weather information to the lurkers and guests. That's hard to do when you have jackasses willfully posting misinformation. 

Exactly

Yeah, that makes sense. I guess I just haven't paid enough attention to our fellow human posting the misinformation.

Tom Skilling posts WeatherBell snow maps.  I would say he disseminates weather information to a heck of a lot more people in one day than this BB ever will. 

But it's not misinformation.  It is a map that is put out by a model and interepreted by weatherbell, so I think it should be allowed, just as those crazy DGEX snow maps are allowed when people post them.  Not everyone that reads this board is as intelligent or well informed

weatherwise as some of you guys, so give those who don't have the knowledge have their say also.

It's pretty clear Ajdos is trolling at this point so anyone sticking up for him might want to reconsider, tbh. 

He did nothing wrong earlier and got hammered and second time he did it was to piss everyone off how can u blame him? 

This is just a brief off-topic comment, but do most people here think Weatherbell is crap?

Apparently 

Archived