wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Winter '13/'14 Banter/Complaint Thread Part 1

dmc76

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But it's not misinformation.  It is a map that is put out by a model and interepreted by weatherbell, so I think it should be allowed, just as those crazy DGEX snow maps are allowed when people post them.  Not everyone that reads this board is as intelligent or well informed

weatherwise as some of you guys, so give those who don't have the knowledge have their say also.

or they just like to have casual conversation about the weather...

But it's not misinformation.  It is a map that is put out by a model and interepreted by weatherbell, so I think it should be allowed, just as those crazy DGEX snow maps are allowed when people post them.  Not everyone that reads this board is as intelligent or well informed

weatherwise as some of you guys, so give those who don't have the knowledge have their say also.

But it was explained to him. It wasn't an innocent mistake. He was either trolling or being willfully ignorant. I'm not sure how anyone can defend his actions. In fact, they're especially indefensible because along with the map he made a comment about how the EURO showed Flint getting a foot plus of snow, which is patently false.

Don't join that crowd...

I'm not joining any crowd.

Jus' saying Ajdos can take care of himself and he is partly trolling anyway.  There is a board dynamic that someone coming out of the woodwork during a high impact event just doesn't get and isn't going to change, and ends up derailing the thread defending someone that doesn't need it.

Archived