Total Members
    Most Online
    gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
Winter '13/'14 Banter/Complaint Thread Part 1

dmc76

lol

I think it's mostly what ajdos types when he posts the maps. It irks people when you throw amounts that you know aren't accurate. I've said this before but certain people are more advanced and I understand it can get annoying for those more intelligent to see unintelligent posters asking questions. But it intimidates people like me to post questions and thoughts who aren't the most intelligent weather wise when I see people like Chicago storm belittle people by responding to posts like lol. I guess it's hard to ignore posts from certain people but responding with lol to me is just being arrogant and unnecessary

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not joining any crowd.

Jus' saying Ajdos can take care of himself and he is partly trolling anyway.  There is a board dynamic that someone coming out of the woodwork during a high impact event just doesn't get and isn't going to change, and ends up derailing the thread defending someone that doesn't need it.

Alek and Bo on the same page....somethings afoot

I think it's mostly what ajdos types when he posts the maps. It irks people when you throw amounts that you know aren't accurate. I've said this before but certain people are more advanced and I understand it can get annoying for those more intelligent to see unintelligent posters asking questions. But it intimidates people like me to post questions and thoughts who aren't the most intelligent weather wise when I see people like Chicago storm belittle people by responding to posts like lol. I guess it's hard to ignore posts from certain people but responding with lol to me is just being arrogant and unnecessary

The "intimidation" part is key here.

Yeap!

Very true.  Which ironically is why Chicago Storm is here now, because his intimidation is allowed here by the clique.

Can you guys take this crap to the banter thread? Having 2 new pages in almost 30 minutes with maybe 3 posts with wx information is ridiculous.

Yeah let's get Hoosier in here to move these posts over (please and thanks).

I'm taking a break for the night and heading into the city. See you guys in the morning for the 12Z suite!

Taking bets on when the next WxBell snow map will be posted...lol

But as far as someone mentioning Skilling posting them, He is just posting them to show the trend of the storms path, they clearly don't represent his thoughts.

Actually, his latest post with WB snow maps on Facebook said "Here are the snow accumulation forecasts .......They represent the best thinking at this point in time, but with days still to pass before the storm arrives, are subject to update".   The average person who sees his facebook has no clue about trends.  They see the snowfall amounts. 

One last thing about the WxBell maps, I say let the storm play out, and when they are patently proven to be complete crap, we can agree to never use them again on this subforum. People can gladly go to another subforum to see false information but this subforum should be striving to stop such crap from being allowed.

One last thing about the WxBell maps, I say let the storm play out, and when they are patently proven to be complete crap, we can agree to never use them again on this subforum. People can gladly go to another subforum to see false information but this subforum should be striving to stop such crap from being allowed.

So if they are, they are, doesn't mean that they can't or shouldn't be posted.

Archived