• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter '13/'14 Banter/Complaint Thread Part 1

dmc76

You know I wasn't directing that towards you, specifically. Just using your post. :)

Winter is serious biz, but I can empathize with those that haven't done as well thus far. Everyone has been there at some point. Hope for the best for those, the rest of the way...

Oh i know.. :)

You know i can empathize having lived it for so long as i did.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice dodging of the first part of my post. I'll take that as check and mate.

No I have no right to impose a criteria, you yourself imposed some irrational and unattainable criteria for this winter which gives you the authority to b**ch and complain constantly about the lack of historic snow in a place you have been at for 3 weeks out of the entire winter.

I'm officially at below average snowfall now so I have every right to b**ch and moan.

"I'm tired of hearing Toronto people complain every storm" .. ironic given the extraordinary bitching from Chicago & Detroit peeps last winter. Stebo falls in that category. 

It's like giving one million dollars to a poor person on the street, and shortly afterward, their head inflates and they start poking fun at the poor people on the street, as if they were never one of them. 

Give me a break. When some of you folks miss a couple major storms in a month's time, I'll make sure to remind you that you should be grateful and to stop your bitchin' because your snowfall is average, even though everyone else around you is majorly above average. We'll see how you respond.

Archived