e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Wednesday Soaker Discussing

CT Rain

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if nrn ORH county out to GC starts as ice. Looks like its possible.

There is also actually some weak lift that comes through tomorrow morning from the mid-level WAA...its pretty dry but it might be enough for some light snow or flurries...esp western areas.

If it starts as ice in those hills tomorrow night, I think it wouldn't last more than a couple hours...and it would be marginal.

There is also actually some weak lift that comes through tomorrow morning from the mid-level WAA...its pretty dry but it might be enough for some light snow or flurries...esp western areas.

If it starts as ice in those hills tomorrow night, I think it wouldn't last more than a couple hours...and it would be marginal.

Yeah nothing big, but seemed like the usual

Suspects could for a brief time.

I saw that lift. Will have to watch that for people like MPM etc.

Incredible wind signal on the NAM.   Warm sector instability would likely mix a lot of momentum down...  FRH grid in with 40 to 45kt sustain middle BL flow.   

What a fantastic weather week.   Just the enormous sea-saw of sensible weather, going from a -3SD type air mass to a +3SD, back to -2SD ... And much to the chagrin of the winter weather heads, nary a flake.    Well ... for most.  

Archived