joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wednesday Soaker Discussing

CT Rain

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man there is just not much snow with this system....it fell apart in western NY and forecasts as of yesterday evening of 12-18" in some of those spots are struggling to get to 4-6".

It's just all front loaded in the warm sector...BUF dropped warnings quickly this morning and BGM downgraded some warnings. There's just no CCB or anything to transport moisture into the cold sector.

Man there is just not much snow with this system....it fell apart in western NY and forecasts as of yesterday evening of 12-18" in some of those spots are struggling to get to 4-6".

It's just all front loaded in the warm sector...BUF dropped warnings quickly this morning and BGM downgraded some warnings.

Who had 12-18'? I didn't think anything supported that.

Who had 12-18'? I didn't think anything supported that.

Scott--what are you guessing would be the timing for the winds to back to the WNW out this way?  Based on the reports from upstream, I'm guessing the hopes for a little white are diminished some, though BOX is still calling for up to a massive inch in my zfp.

Scott--what are you guessing would be the timing for the winds to back to the WNW out this way?  Based on the reports from upstream, I'm guessing the hopes for a little white are diminished some, though BOX is still calling for up to a massive inch in my zfp.

10-11am or so I think. Your snow may be just leftover LES bands later tonight. I think flakes..maybe a coating for you is all that you'll muster synoptically outside of any rotting LES stuff.

10-11am or so I think. Your snow may be just leftover LES bands later tonight. I think flakes..maybe a coating for you is all that you'll muster synoptically outside of any rotting LES stuff.

Thanks--the winds are a little earlier than I had been expecting. I'm thinking they may get delayed a bit west of the Berks/Hoosic. With regard to any snow--that was my guess as well.  At least I might have some frozen puddles in the mud areas surrounding the pool site come morning..

43.0/43

Archived