• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Wednesday Soaker Discussing

CT Rain

It's starting to snow seriously here now, after about three hours of glorified flurries. 29 degrees.

Albany radar show'd a narrow band of green echoes that just went over you. I imagine it would lighten up soon, thou there is some very decent looking returns to your SW on BGM long range radar so hopefully you get a nice thump this eve. Does Albany's snow map give you anything?

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unfreakin' believable.  You say congrats and this is what happen.

I'm going to congratulate myself on the snow that's coming down now.  I hope I get an inch just to spite you all!  :)  And, then wake up to see that it has all vanished in the monsoon that will soon be upon us. :flood: :flood: :raining: :raining:

30.2/23

Congrats!  Hope you overachieve over there.

unfreakin' believable.  You say congrats and this is what happen.

I'm going to congratulate myself on the snow that's coming down now.  I hope I get an inch just to spite you all!  :)  And, then wake up to see that it has all vanished in the monsoon that will soon be upon us. :flood: :flood: :raining: :raining:

30.2/23

Like we've been saying..decent signs of colder,solutions next week. Relax

Perhaps the next GTG can take place at a Yoga/Mediation center. Perhaps some Age-regression therapy ...going back to a time when snow changed to rain repeatedly as a child and exploring the angst.

Radar is filling in and it looks like folks nw of 495 will break out as wintery precip at onset and out west the usual suspects may get an inch or two w a bit of glaze . Chris's mpm wxmanmitch.

Track isn't all that dissimilar either ...that low went right along the coastal plain. But that was a much colder storm. :)

Yeah, too bad it isn't March.  We did ok during that one, too, which has always interested me.  Not as well as western NY, but 10-20 is nothing to laugh at...

Whatever, I'll enjoy the wind.  I expect similar conditions to Irene and Sandy at my house tomorrow.  Bring it on!

Perhaps the next GTG can take place at a Yoga/Mediation center. Perhaps some Age-regression therapy ...going back to a time when snow changed to rain repeatedly as a child and exploring the angst.

Radar is filling in and it looks like folks nw of 495 will break out as wintery precip at onset and out west the usual suspects may get an inch or two w a bit of glaze . Chris's mpm wxmanmitch.

Lol PTSD is obvious.

Archived