joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid November Pretend Snowstorm

Wonderdog

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seriously, what a dumb thread. way too soon.

It's mostly in fun.   Consider this a dry run.   We all know it's not going to happen, but it's fun to look at it.   Half the fun here is tracking any potential, no matter how absurd....and in the end, deep down, I think we all know this is absurd.  

Right?  :unsure:

It's mostly in fun.   Consider this a dry run.   We all know it's not going to happen, but it's fun to look at it.   Half the fun here is tracking any potential, no matter how absurd....and in the end, deep down, I think we all know this is absurd.  

Right?   :unsure:

I have no problem with tracking it..... hell I've been gawking at the runs all day. I just thought it's too soon to make it its own thread unless it holds till the weekend or something.

Lets be honest, though climatologically unlikely, the storm does have an impressive presentation on the GFS model progs for any time of year. If we had that in the middle of winter, don't lie you'd all be watching it full blast, even Randy. With that in mind, just quietly watch the models. Sure it has a 2% chance of verifying, but a professional approach in this area could make anyone pleasantly surprised. 

Winter Storm Blutarski. Can't wait!!!1!1!!

Speaking of TWC :rolleyes:

The next big winter storm could drop snow and ice from Bismarck, ND to Washington, DC next week. Starting at 5pm Thursday on Weather Center Live, we're answering your questions about what could potentially be a crippling storm. #AskTWC

Archived