• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
General Obs and Banter Away - Will It Be A November to Remember?

HimoorWx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this trolling? (Your response to Will's puke story).

No, not by definition. That story is true and is funny. Not trolling. Why did you intentionally bring Tolland into it with your post? You wanted a response from someone intentionally. Do you not see the difference? Personally, I see it as part of the issue with our sub-forum as a whole but I'm in the minority position in this so troll since people want it and like it. Phil and Forky carry on.

No, not by definition. That story is true and is funny. Not trolling. Why did you intentionally bring Tolland into it with your post? You wanted a response from someone intentionally. Do you not see the difference? Personally, I see it as part of the issue with our sub-forum as a whole but I'm in the minority position in this so troll since people want it and like it. Phil and Forky carry on.

I will cease and desist. Back to decoding metars

Have a magical day

I will cease and desist. Back to decoding metars

Have a magical day

Yup. That's what I want. Ugh.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

What was a nice sunny fall day turned. Congrats to the NNE crew. Right on schedule.

Night and day between NNE and SNE right now. CAD season is here. The 1" of snow has mostly melted, but it's still only 37.9F under the murk with patchy DZ. Looks like many sites down there are 55-60F with sun. A few more weeks and we all start having fun.

Night and day between NNE and SNE right now. CAD season is here. The 1" of snow has mostly melted, but it's still only 37.9F under the murk with patchy DZ. Looks like many sites down there are 55-60F with sun. A few more weeks and we all start having fun.

it was beautiful this morning. Cloudy and cooling off now.

This may be less than interesting for some ... but, the Big Horn of Africa has a very arid climate, yet ... a Tropical cyclone slams:

http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/storm.php?&basin=indian&sname=03A&invest=NO&zoom=4&img=1&vars=11111000000000000000&loop=0

Not hugely intense...no, but it is a tropical storm moving slowly over a desert.   That's pretty cool

What we live for....absolutely dumping right now up here. Plastering snow with freezing fog and rime to add to the mood.

575769_10151685255777382_1604284859_n.jp

Congratulations, Scott--enjoy it!  Far cry from down here in the tropics.

43.6/33.  We did have a big gust of wind just come through though.  That was exciting.  Er.....in any case, enjoy that for us.

Archived