• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
General Obs and Banter Away - Will It Be A November to Remember?

HimoorWx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The winter of 2010-11 didn't get going here until like 2 or 3 days before Christmas. On the 22nd I believe we had a sneaky little event that dropped a couple inches in this area and more towards the cape, which kicked off that incredible stretch.

That year was a gradual pattern change if I remember and we had several Rainers well into mid December before that little snow event a few days before the holiday

That winter was epic, feet of snow on the ground for over a month. It's only November, and it may take time. Just a reminder one of our best winters started around Christmas

Check the dailies. December 2010 was a cold month from early on. You're right about the rains but that December was wintry.

We had snow most days 12/20-27 of course culminating in the Boxing Day big hit along the east coast of ma.

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/climate/getclimate.php?wfo=box

I almost went to that concert 

We went to the first night show...both were sold out in minutes...crazy,  There were many positives to this show for me, no bathroom line (actually I think I had the 50+ urinals to myself), no beer line, 1500:1 female to male ratio haha.  Also, the Pats were practicing on the field behind the stadium, so that was neat to watch.

I got roped into going to see her at Gillette Stadium this summer.  I've been to dozens of concerts and she by far put on one of the best shows I have seen.  I had a new respect for her after the show.  Plus she writes all her own stuff...

Every song on every album, which is pretty amazing considering many of those were blockbuster hits.

Check the dailies. December 2010 was a cold month from early on. You're right about the rains but that December was wintry.

We had snow most days 12/20-27 of course culminating in the Boxing Day big hit along the east coast of ma.

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/climate/getclimate.php?wfo=box

Yeah my apologies, I guess it was pretty cold. The rain events must have led me to believe it was warm for the majority, but clearly not the case.

However, I do feel good going into this winter as opposed to the last few. Gradual steps down, with no major swings the wrong way.

Archived