amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
July 2013 Obs/Banter/Disco

Avdave

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, after a third dry day for the month yesterday, it's raining again this morning, and radar does not look promising.

Son is down in Floyd, Va at the big Floydfest outdoor concert event.....getting wet with the other 20000 or so.

I forgot about that going on this weekend. Probably a huge muddy mess at this point!

Got rained on for first 60-90 min tubing. Poured at one pt.. We headed to shore to #takecover. Glad it stopped after that and got some filtered sun. Kinda cold in the rain.

Looks like a little something building to the southwest. I'd love a second round and another couple tenths of an inch.

Rain pretty much skipped mby.  It's been dry here this July after 12 plus inches in June.

We got lucky today, Wes, but we've been in the same boat during July. Really dry and toasty.

.29" here. But i was at the shore all day for the most part. No rain there at all.

Was hoping we would run into that line that developed along 95 later this past afternoon but got the very tail end of it near Whitemarsh. :(

Dewpoints back into the low 70's currently :(

Archived