Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
June 24-? severe weather discussion

Ian

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah tops got a lot better coming out of the hills plus there was stratiform anvil stuff up there. I have to wait till its in DCLMA range since I'm too cheap to pay for data. Still prob somewhat isolated?

Allisonhouse data doesn't show a ton. None of the purple icons meaning a lot of lightning. 

42 mph at BWI. My turn next.

SPECI KBWI 260241Z 34025G37KT 8SM TS FEW035 BKN090 BKN250 28/18 A2997 RMK AO2 PK WND 34037/0241 TSB40 PRESRR FRQ LTGICCG W-NE TS W-NE MOV SE

sounds like another burst of wind with the line based on reports

Very garden variety... couple flashes, one or two booms, lights flickered a couple times, couple 30-40mph gusts... really nothing to write home about.  Severe just ain't what it used to be.  Is it just me or does it seem like every single line of thunderstorms, no matter how pedestrian, gets a warning these days.  I feel like more storms get svr warned than not. 

Solid 0.25 here, temp down to 70. Not much wind, around 11pm there was a big bolt about a mile or two east-south of here, Real loud but that was mostly all.

Something going on in very top of my Maple tree. Thought it was nest building but might be a battle instead.  Will update later.

Archived