joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June 10-14 Severe/Flooding Wx - Obs, Radar, Warnings, Dmg. rpts

wxmeddler

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two large trees down on 18th in Dupont a few blocks from eachother. One looks hollow but prob some 60+?

I was out in Dupont on 17th St during the derecho last summer and that neighborhood actually was pretty unscathed by the derecho compared to a few blocks north driving out of the city. 

Did you take pictures? Those pictures of trees down in the neighborhood streets are always pretty neat because of how narrow the patches of grass are. 

I was out in Dupont on 17th St during the derecho and that neighborhood actually was pretty unscathed by the derecho compared to a few blocks north driving out of the city. 

Did you take pictures? Those pictures of trees down in the neighborhood streets are always pretty neat because of how narrow the patches of grass are. 

By derecho, you mean Seahorse Squall? 

I was out in Dupont on 17th St during the derecho last summer and that neighborhood actually was pretty unscathed by the derecho compared to a few blocks north driving out of the city. 

Here's some cell phone pics.. got some with cam but dont have cord.

https://twitter.com/islivingston/status/345274692405432320/photo/1

https://twitter.com/islivingston/status/345276087066042369/photo/1

I'd say closer to NO bust than a Bust based on Moco...I guess for this area, pretty good?

pretty good high end non widespread svr day.. imperfect and could have been better but that's how most of our weather is I guess. 

Archived