Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
April Obs/Banter

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sitting outside on the patio now.  Going to be beautiful today!

My partner was at the wineries with friends yesterday and came home with a nice sunburn on his face.  April sun angle!

Yeah, I got more sun than I bargained for yesterday applying a fresh coat of paint to the door trim and bay window. Awesome weather!

Spent some time walking around naptown around lunch time today and can confirm the cooler temps with the wind blowing off the bay. That said, if you could find a calm spot on one of the side streets, it was quite nice out. Sitting at 67 here at my place right now and its glorious even with the wind. Point and Click is showing 81 on Wednesday with two separate chances for T-storms this week. Brother in Denver is under a WSW for 9-13" and a high of 22 on Tuesday. Gotta love it.

first day sans jacket to work

woo

Same here.

We came down to DC yesterday to view the Cherry Blossoms. Did one of the boat cruises out on the Potomac.  That was COLD.  Wind was really howling by the water.  Even with the warm sun, the wind made it feel pretty chilly.  By the afternoon, it was comfortable without a coat away from the water.  

Archived