Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The lions end to March banter and discussion

Ginx snewx

Fixed! Found a MADIS site in Union. 

It's nice to get Tolland off the map.

lol, that's at the farm house near where I lease maple some maple trees.  I actually helped set that up and it's in a good spot.  One of my projects this spring is to setup a solar powered FARS to improve the accuracy during the day though.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GGEM/GEFS/NAM combo is lethal lol

I'm honestly just going with the trend. I think it's foolish to tell the public there is no chance the storm can come north

Good thing I haven't said that!

And you stick with your GGEM/NAM combo... I'll go with the Euro/Euro Ens. 

lol, that's at the farm house near where I lease maple some maple trees.  I actually helped set that up and it's in a good spot.  One of my projects this spring is to setup a solar powered FARS to improve the accuracy during the day though.

Nice I love the solar panel FARS I have. That thing is great. 

GFS looking better threw 33 it would be funny if the NAM went south and everything else came north  :axe:

The NAM is irrelevant.

GFS is coming further north.  The Euro, JMHO has been mostly irrelevant in these marginal situations at this range this winter.  We've seen it come north 500-800 miles inside of 96 hours at the beginning of this pattern change.  Too early to say much, but I'd not write anything in or out until after tonights run.

Nothing huge.  Clips the LI area as well as extreme S CT.

At this range it looks fine.  NCEP guidance is still running pretty far ahead of the CMC stuff even at 48 hours with the southern s/w.   That seems to be the major difference between swing and glance vs swing and hit.

Haven't been following to know which way they've been leaning but I think still it comes north.  It'll probably resemble the scrapers from early in this change more than the big hits, but we could still cash in over SNE.

At this range it looks fine.  NCEP guidance is still running pretty far ahead of the CMC stuff even at 48 hours with the southern s/w.   That seems to be the major difference between swing and glance vs swing and hit.

Haven't been following to know which way they've been leaning but I think still it comes north.  It'll probably resemble the scrapers from early in this change more than the big hits, but we could still cash in over SNE.

If the ULL continues to slow down, it will allow the block to lift out a tad.  Just looked t the last 3 runs of the GFS and that appears to be the trend there.  The current GFS looks similar to the GGEM, maybe a hair S.

If the ULL continues to slow down, it will allow the block to lift out a tad.  Just looked t the last 3 runs of the GFS and that appears to be the trend there.  The current GFS looks similar to the GGEM, maybe a hair S.

And check out the RGEM vs NCEP.  Slower.  So...we'll see.  The Euro has not been good in these situations all winter.  Maybe it's right this time, but I tend to doubt it.  If the seasonal pattern holds it'll catch the wave sometime in the next 2 or maybe 3 runs, then nail it while the GFS belly flops.  (euro would normally catch on about this run today, so who knows)

Archived