joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The lions end to March banter and discussion

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Ryan, I'm not a regular broadcast TV viewer but what's that Tolland station that you use?  Is that like the warmest spot in NE CT at 21° lol?  It's 16° here and 13° over in Union. 

These perfect temps for sap flow look to continue.  I might have to extend my season well into April!

Yeah that station is exactly the reason we get accused of having too cold a thermo. It's at a middle school in the center of town right near a window..lol

It's 18.9 here

It bumped another 75-100 miles north and got precip onto the s coast for the first time. Were you expecting it to show a foot of snow for us last night after having been off the SC coast 1.5 days ago?

I dunno, its got a lot of work to do. I'll give it until 12z today to see if there is any meaninful changes.

Perhaps because I'm the least likely to have any impact from this, but I've never had any hope for this one. Glad I kept my expectations at 0 this time around.

A bit warmer here than at Chris' place--20.8/13

This is an appropriate time to ask ths question, Why is this night different from other nights?

Archived