Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The ROLLORH March Storm of 2013 picture thread

Ginx snewx

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Will how was that drift so high on that last pic with the house and drift to the window? Is that an old pile? Good pics!

The night time pic?

There was pretty good snow still on the ground prior to this event and large piles...so it probably was a pile aiding it. The drifts were still pretty decent though. The drievway drifts with the cars...damn bums shoveled it out today so I couldn't get Ginx a daytime photo.

The night time pic?

There was pretty good snow still on the ground prior to this event and large piles...so it probably was a pile aiding it. The drifts were still pretty decent though. The drievway drifts with the cars...damn bums shoveled it out today so I couldn't get Ginx a daytime photo.

Those were impressive to me. Good shots and thanks for the scooter fence shot lol.

I'm used to getting screwed down here so my reaction was predictable acceptance.  I had a low impact 3 inches for a total of around 30 for the season. I drove up 95 to Foxboro and Walpole and enjoyed the 20 plus inches driving through the heavily wooded upper middle class suburban neighborhoods just off the highway.

the full sat photo from this am... home is beautiful

that RI area is absurd bad luck

wonder how long our EF3 scar will last

attachicon.gifAERONET_Billerica.2013068.terra.250m_smaller.jpg

lol at the Champlain Valley in that pic... shows what a hole that can be between the Adirondacks and Greens.  Compressional warming from like every angle into that large flat basin.

I went ice fishing in Rindge NH yesterday. As soon as I headed N the snow pack dissipated. Gardner, WInchendon, Rindge, all got 10-12" Westminster 18-20" it was amazing seeing the difference in totals. The upslope really showed it's presence in this storm. 

2nCoujQ.jpg

sXoMtWo.jpg

I had throw this pic in. 6.5lb large mouth won the derby. There were two of them caught I think they were the same fish. 

HEbpj1H.jpg

udjnuXW.jpg

we were pulling in huge bass all day many 4-5lbers. They just kept getting bigger and bigger. Beautiful day as well. Many sunburned faces. 

I went ice fishing in Rindge NH yesterday. As soon as I headed N the snow pack dissipated. Gardner, WInchendon, Rindge, all got 10-12" Westminster 18-20" it was amazing seeing the difference in totals. The upslope really showed it's presence in this storm.

2nCoujQ.jpg

sXoMtWo.jpg

I had throw this pic in. 6.5lb large mouth won the derby. There were two of them caught I think they were the same fish.

HEbpj1H.jpg

udjnuXW.jpg

we were pulling in huge bass all day many 4-5lbers. They just kept getting bigger and bigger. Beautiful day as well. Many sunburned faces.

love it, folks getting out and enjoying all of winters bounty

Archived